MindMuze will manage the design and build of your high volume eLearning needs. We dedicate a team of eLearning professionals to plan, manage, develop and maintain all of our clients' eLearning projects. Our worldwide best practice project governance processes, ensure that our clients are building large volumes of world-class eLearning modules on time and on budget.
Some of our most common objectives include:
- Improving eLearning standards and ensuring consistency across all eLearning projects
- Raising the level of interactivity in online learning modules
- Improving project tracking and reporting
- Creating standards for project prioritization, process, quality and measurement
- Optimizing your strategy to respond faster to business needs
- Maintaining cost parameters while building a consistent project dashboard
- Implementing worldwide best practices for corporate online training
MindMuze is able to accomplish this array of objectives by reaching into their years of experience in order to manage the various facets that span a complete learning strategy. Specifically, we...
Develop and standardize processes for all project stakeholders and resources; We take care of the "bench" of skills required for ongoing eLearning planning, design and development.
Manage vendors, that is, the coordination of any work related to eLearning development by third parties.
Develop and Implement eLearning courses for the client based on the supplied content.
Manage projects through Design & Development Services and Project Staffing.
Maintain the dashboard of projects, tasks, deadlines and status reports.
Establish project benchmarks and milestones.
Guide all stakeholders to determine the scope of the project, including proposed content, sources of content, and relevance to eLearning mediums and deadlines.